Saturday, June 25, 2022

Italia!!

 



Well it was definitely a whirlwind to leave June 4th…the day after school ended and at the same time it was the best idea ever. The travel part and preparing for leaving is all a lot no matter how busy you are.  It goes along with give the thing you need done to the busiest person you know because they wil, get it done.  It’s how I feel I operate most of the time since I am oftentimes busy and I also get stuff done…quickly. On Saturday we left about 5:30 am, I gave mom a quick hug because she had just returned from Florida and we arrived in plenty of time for a pour short flight in SFO.  We had a yummy breakfast at Mustards in SFO, same place I had been in prior to the long flight to Singapore, so I figured it had good travel vibes.  It definitely did for us, but for the lady that was yelling at a man for supposedly harassing her…well she has had better days.  The flight was looong. 12 hours I think to be exact.  We were happy to finally get to Munich and had length of time to go through the barely existent passport control and get our bags checked in for our Air Dolomiti flight to Firenze. The longest part was honestly the drive in the van to Podere Isabella.  Our driver Lello was awesome, but it was just a hike to the villa.  The views were spectacular and my love for Italy came back with a vengeance.


Flying into Florence!  My special citta!



Our Villa for the week - Podere Isabella near Montichiello


Pool views


Front of the house - our room was the two upper right windows


Isabella at night!


Our sunset views each night!




Happy girls!


No comments: