Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Singaslore sling


Saturday - Tuesday 

We went for dim sum as soon as we rested enough to venture out.  It was everything I’ve heard of and was a great start to the trip.  This is a chain across Asia and I heard there is actually one in LA now also.

A great bar in Haji Lane area.  There is no menu, but you tell them what you like and they whip up your own cocktail story.  Delish!


Chinatown...left over Chinese New Year decor.

Felix bridge that crosses from the young Olympic park to the science museum.  Great views of the city!

National gallery of Singapore...this palace is huge no my feet already hurt, but I made it in a few exhibits I really liked.  One watercolor and one oil painter.

Out at Becks place on oceanfront on dentist island.  You can see all the way to Batam.



No comments: