Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Preparing for PERU!

We are getting excited for our Peruvian Adventure!  I figured we may have some opportunities to document some of our travels.  Our plan is Cusco two nights, at a hotel that Adrienne stayed in years ago, then Machu Picchu Trek for 3 nights, back to Cusco and then Hacienda Concepcion for three nights in the Peruvian Amazon.  It should definitely be an adventurous experience and I'm thinking we will be wanting a vacation after!  I'll be sure to update as soon as our expedition begins!  Right now I'm thinking mostly about altitude sickness, the physical capabilities that are needed for the hike and also BUGS and ANIMALS.  For those who know me well, I am not exactly an animal person, so that part makes me a little nervous.  I'm hoping the bug repellent clothing will also deter many other critters! 

No comments: